Looking to take your team meetings to the next level?
We know that our most precious resource is time and as leaders, we need to ensure we maximize time when coming together in team meetings!
In this free webinar, you will learn:
- Why clarity, predictability and structure matter for highly effective team meetings
- 5 strategies leaders can use when planning for impactful team meetings
- 5 considerations when facilitating team meetings
Are you frustrated with productivity and impact when meeting in teams? Our time is precious so how do we ensure time spent together is maximized, whether engaging in PLC's, collaborative team meetings, staff meetings or any other meetings at your school? In this free webinar, Kurtis will share 5 specific structures and processes essential when engaging in collaboration, with multiple samples and resources shared.
Access a number of free resources, samples and templates shared during the webinar
Replay and Slides
Register and receive access to slides, as well as the replay recording
Receive discount codes for additional resources following the session
What I find most valuable is his ability to read a conversation about a key issue and ask the right question at the right time, leading to a high-impact discussion.
- Wes Wilson, Principal - Daysland School
Over the last three years, I have learned so much about facilitating an organized team meeting!
- April L'Heureux, Assistant Principal - Ryley School
Join Kurtis in this free webinar to learn more about...
- Why team meetings need facilitators…not chairpeople!
- The importance of ensuring clarity of purpose for each and every team meeting.
- The power of an intentionally designed agenda and notes document.
- Why team norms matter!
- Why leaders need to stop doing everything in the team meeting.
- The value of starting every meeting with celebrations
- The power of paraphrasing, ensuring equality in turn taking and ensuring a laser like focus on action
Access the Strategies for Effectively Facilitating Team Meetings handout to record key ideas sharing in this free webinar.
Kurtis Hewson has been an award-winning teacher, vice-principal, and principal, as well as taught at the post-secondary level. With over a decade of experience as an administrator, Kurtis has championed the call for collaborative structures in schools to ensure success for all students. In addition to two finalist awards from Alberta Excellence in Teaching program and an Edwin Parr award recipients for excellence in his first year of teaching, Kurtis was an honoree for the ASCD Outstanding Young Educator Award in 2010. Kurtis is one of five Alberta principals featured in Reflecting on Leadership for Learning: Case Studies of Five Alberta Elementary School Principals, addressing exemplary leadership practices in elementary schools in Alberta. He is the co-founder of Jigsaw Learning, a co-author of the text Envisioning a Collaborative Response Model, and currently works with districts and schools nationally and internationally establishing Collaborative Response frameworks and interacting with thousands of educators annually.
Interested in learning more?
Check out the workshops section of our website to explore further sessions, all focused on enhancing the power of collaborative efforts in your organization!