Even though you may have missed the live sessions, you can still access nearly 90 recordings!
All 82 pre-recorded sessions, related resources and six Panel Discussions will be available until July 31, 2021.
All this for only $50
Collaborative Response for Online Schools
- Kim Wedman - Learning Services Coordinator, Wild Rose School Division; Colin Desnoyers - Lead Coordinator for Lakeland Catholic Online Learning, Lakeland Roman Catholic Separate School Division; Tara Tanner - Divisional Principal, Livingstone Range School Division Pursuits Program
- During the pandemic, many online schools were established to support the emerging needs of students, families and communities. Come ready to listen and pose questions to leaders from three different districts who have established online schools, utilizing Collaborative Response as an overarching framework.
Establishing and Refining Collaborative Response Across a System
- Jeff Thompson - Assistant Superintendent - Teaching and Learning, Peace River School Division; Leah Andrews - Director - Student Services, Parkland School Division; Pamela Guilbault - Deputy Superintendent, Lakeland Roman Catholic Separate School Division
- Come ready to listen and pose questions to leaders from three different districts at different points in their journey who have embraced Collaborative Response as an overarching framework for their schools and students.
Lessons Learned for Collaborative Team Meetings
- Denelle Neigum - Principal, Connaught School, Medicine Hat Public School Division; April L'Heureux - Assistant Principal, Ryley School, Battle River School Division; Darrin DeForge - Principal, Genesis Online School, Edmonton Catholic Schools
- In order to ensure the greatest impact for students, classroom practice and overall collective efficacy, Collaborative Team Meetings need to be purposefully structured and skillfully facilitated. Come join Kurtis Hewson as he leads a panel discussion, exploring what lessons leaders have learned when implementing and refining Collaborative Team Meetings in their schools.
Getting Started: Lessons Learned Introducing Collaborative Response in a School
- Alli Martin - Assistant Principal, AB Daley School, Livingstone Range School Division; Bradey Thompson - Principal, Mount Royal School, Calgary Board of Education; Chris Organ - Principal, Greely Road Public School, Fort McMurray Public Schools
- Join as Marilyn Schmitke facilitates a panel discussion with school leaders, sharing the first steps in their Collaborative Response journey, including successes, challenges and lessons learned.
Introducing Collaborative Response in a Large High School
- Carolyn Jensen - Principal, Memorial Composite High School, Parkland School Division; Chris Good - Principal, Lindsay Thurber High School, Red Deer Public Schools; Shonna Barth - Vice Principal, Crescent Heights High School, Medicine Hat Public School Division
- Join panelists in exploring the unique elements that need to be considered when introducing Collaborative Response to a large high school. Panel guests will share their lessons learned when introducing and implementing Collaborative Response to their senior high learning communities.
Stories of the Power of Teams
- Tisa Haesch - Principal, St. Teresa of Calcutta School, Edmonton Catholic Schools; Kelly Muir - Principal, Rich Valley School, Northern Gateway Public Schools; Camille Quinton - Director of Inclusive Learning, Prairie Rose School Division #8
- Join to engage in a panel discussion with leaders sharing stories, their experiences and lessons learned regarding the impact of teams when supporting both students and each other.