We understand the challenges of supporting the growing diversity of needs of ALL students in ALL classrooms. Leaders at the school and district levels are faced with the increasing challenges of providing responsive supports for staff and students.
As school and system leaders, you are constantly balancing competing demands of leading learning, managing operations, building relationships and developing instructional leadership. We understand the depth and breadth of these demands.
We can support you in designing clear processes and structures to create a system of supports that addresses the needs of classrooms and learners.
How We Support
- Development of a coaching and mentoring model to support school and system leaders organizing inclusive supports for exceptional learners.
- Design structures and processes for scaffolded teams from the school to system level, ensuring supports for students from the classroom to external supports through a connection to Collaborative Response.
- Facilitation of professional learning to support complex needs, for teachers, leaders and support staff.
- Engagement in program reviews, to determine successes, gaps and considerations for inclusive supports across a system.
- Support the coordination of access for external services and the development of effective collaborative processes between agencies working together to support learners.