Are you a leader with conflicting priorities, increasing expectations with less support and resources? We too have had to struggle with all the expectations of leadership...yet produce results! You are not alone!
We are here to guide and support you with structures, processes, and resources that result in a cohesive team and aligned plan for success!
How We Support
- Support with the creation
- Actualization of the provincial or district plan
- Classroom, School and District office support available
- Alignment of supports and services in a new reality
Create or Revisit Foundational Statement
- Create or revisit foundational statements for schools or districts. Those include: Mission, Vision, Values, and Commitments.
- Need to revisit foundational statements during/after Covid-19. Has our purpose, function,direction changed?
- How foundational statements ground staff and create the basis for school culture.
- Review of existing strategic planning processes and documents at the school and district level. Acknowledging and growing the work that has already been attended to. Ensuring alignment with provincial and district priorities and mandates.
- Analysis of mandates, priority areas and local priorities and establish documents that streamline and prioritize these areas.
- Establishment of work plans for the school, system, departments or individuals depending on the context. Work plans are focused on focus areas, strategies, timelines and deliverables.
- Creation of District 1- 3 Year Plans and School Learning Plans with leadership teams. Including document creation, evidence of effectiveness tools and pacing.
- In-service and support for the collection and use of data, and data informed planning.
District and School Culture and Team Building
- Focused and intentional team building that creates collaborative, cohesive school or leadership teams. This results in all team members working as a collective and reduces conflict, increases team efficiency and productivity.
Amber Hester led our staff through a review of our mission and vision as well as team building exercises. Her presentation was delivered in a manner in which all participants felt safe even when discussing vulnerable topics. Amber's feedback helped us move forward in building a stronger sense of team in our building with a renewed focus on why we are educators.
Amber Hester guided our staff through exercises to build a shared mission, vision, and values. Amber's workshop was responsive to our specific needs as a staff and Amber adjusted the workshop to allow more/less time to ensure everyone left with a consistent and thorough understanding of our individual and collective responsibility to supporting a strong and effective team culture that is honest and accountable. We are looking forward to applying our new skills to support even more effective collaboration and communication within our team.