Do you feel like you are “just managing” at work?
Are you seeking an environment where everyone feels connected and supported?
We can assist you in developing strategies to support you, your students and your colleagues and help you lead a conscious and vibrant classroom community.
We can help your educational organization by focusing on self-awareness and wellness, dimensions of team and the connected relationships that enhance a sense of community.
How We Support
- Establishment of co-regulation learning series across a school or a system, focused on developing leadership skills to engage teams in co-regulation strategies to help support learners, the community and each other.
- Development of classroom, school-wide and system-wide structures and processes to establish and deepen cultures of wellness
- Design and facilitation of on-site and/or online professional learning workshops, related to:
- Creation of a customized toolbox for building a conscious community
- Exploration of strategies for self awareness
- Strategies for mindful collaboration and facilitation
Clearview Public School central, school leadership and family-school liaisons wanted to be extremely proactive and support staff and students through a pandemic through professional learning on co-regulation (learning how to regulate one's responses to changing circumstances). We reached out to Jigsaw Learning as a partner, and what a fantastic opportunity it was. Kurtis, Lorna and Aaron (clinical psychologist) lead us monthly through
- online professional learning with materials and additional resources to take back and lead our staff,
- collaborative time with our leadership colleagues, as well as
- communication pieces that could go home with students to help support our families through this pandemic.
The feedback we received from school leaders was outstanding. School administrators and family-school liaisons felt empowered to lead staff, students and parents. Much of this work will continue into this new school year. I would highly recommend the Co-Regulation Work... Read more