Jigsaw Learning is excited to share it will be engaging with the leaders of Edmonton Catholic Schools for the 2023-2024 school year. This partnership will include a multi-layered and comprehensive support plan to re-envision how schools ensure inclusive supports for all students through a system-wide Collaborative Response.
As part of the engagement, our Jigsaw Learning team will be providing the following supports:
- Engagement with the Inclusive Working Group, including an Overview of Collaborative Response introductory session for schools involved in this first year.
- A series of four school leadership sessions, working with the afore-mentioned school leaders focused on deepening and enhancing the implementation of Collaborative Response in their schools.
- Collaborative Team Meeting Feedback, with participating principals also taking on an observation role to deepen practice system-wide.
- Individualized support for school leaders to assist with ongoing implementation and refinement of Collaborative Response.
- Access to the Collaborative Response Membership for participating school leaders
I am thrilled to work with the Learning Services team to ensure success for all students through a system-wide Collaborative Response. It is exciting to continue with this partnership!
- Kurtis Hewson, Lead Learner and Co-Founder of Jigsaw Learning
Through synergy and shared vision, our partnership with Kurtis and Jigsaw Learning exemplifies the power of collaboration in achieving extraordinary outcomes. Together we are creating a culture that empowers teachers with the tools they need to inspire and meet the needs of their students. This is a testament to the incredible impact we have when we work together towards a common goal. Collaborative Response is the framework that Edmonton Catholic leaders and teachers are engaging in which supports our focus on collaboration, solution focused and data driven conversations and supports for all learners in our school division.
- Terri Peterson, Superintendent, Learning Services
To learn more about how Jigsaw Learning could help your organization introduce, implement and deepen Collaborative Response efforts to have a substantial impact on student success and staff collective efficacy, access the Collaborative Response Across a System - Implementation Overview document. If you have any questions, please contact us at .
Edmonton Catholic Schools is a publicly funded school division in Edmonton serving more than 45,000 students in 96 schools from Pre-Kindergarten to High School. The Division is the fourth-largest school division in Alberta and the second-largest Catholic school division west of Metropolitan Toronto.