Kim Wedman has joined Jigsaw Learning through a partnership with Wild Rose School Division. Kim is a knowledgeable and accomplished curriculum specialist and supports schools and districts with a wide range of experience in literacy, numeracy, ELL, assessment, inclusive education, and the Collaborative Response Model. Kim has been involved in a number of Collaborative Response Model school reviews, is available for coaching and professional learning engagements, and has gained a wealth of experience in regards to various school models.
- Over 20 years experience in the classroom with K-12 teaching experience, and district lead positions in student services, AISI lead, assistive technology lead, learning services coordinator
- Focused on student and teacher growth in all areas - social, emotional, academic, and physical
- Passionate about community connections with all stakeholders and published article in CASS Connections
- Engaging facilitator of professional learning and workshop opportunities in literacy, numeracy, ELL, inclusive education, assessment and CRM topics
- Committed to the school review process and strengthening school communities
View Jigsaw Learning Resume
Testimonials for Kim
No testimonials to display at this time. Please check back later.