As a Learning Associate, Lana Nogue has extensive experience in system planning and supporting schools and districts in strategically designing areas of focus and planning forward. Lana is integral to supporting schools and districts in implementing their Collaborative Response practices as well as designing and supporting levels of teams that align across schools and systems to support the needs of all students. Lana supports inclusive education teams with experience as a classroom specialist, school and district leader. She supports leaders at all levels and works at a district/systemic level to build capacity and support the goals of our various partners and strategic endeavors.
- District leadership as Director of Inclusive Learning Services
- School leadership role as Principal in K-12 schools
- Special Education Consultant in a large rural district, supporting 17 schools
- Member of the Advisory and Leadership Teams with Central Alberta Regional Collaborative Service Delivery
- Member of the CASS First Nations, Metis and Inuit provincial Education Action Committee and involvement with provincial Inclusive Education committee as a CASS Member
Testimonials for Lana
As a new administrator, I value the leadership that Lana Nogue has provided to me. Lana has taught me about creating learning plans, facilitated the process around creating a Nutrition School Handbook and connected me with others who I can share ideas with. Lana's knowledge around school leadership is key to the progress of the work we have been tasked with. I have found that with Lana's mentorship, my own leadership skills have improved. Thank you, Lana and I look forward to continuing learning from you.