L'accompagnement de Nancy dans le développement de notre approche collaborative nous a permis d'établir une structure et un processus de rencontre efficace. La rétroaction offerte par Nancy suite à nos rencontres, nous aide à orienter notre démarche et à avancer dans la mise en application d'une approche collaborative centrée sur les besoins de nos élèves et de notre équipe.
For the past two years, Bigstone Education Authority has partnered with Jigsaw Learning and its team of skilled and passionate leaders for work in a number of key areas in our organization and our school Oski Pasikoniewew Kamik. Some of these key areas have included
- support for embedding robust collaborative structures and processes throughout our K4 to Grade 9 school
- coaching for our instructional leaders and our Learning Services team
- guidance for strategic planning, coordination of services and team building across our organization
- development of a multi-leveled early years program, including support to secure substantial funding for this work
- behavioural support for classrooms and professional learning for our staff team in this area, and training for our educational assistants
Throughout this work, the Jigsaw Learning team has repeatedly demonstrated a committed desire to work with us to ensure success for our school, our students, our staff an... Read more
By embracing and engaging in the Collaborative Model, we are continually increasing our ability to plan for and teach students in an individualized manner. In my administrative career, this model has easily been the most impactful structure that my schools have implemented.
After struggling for quite some time to find ways to help this student regulate, we contacted Barb Pears. Barb was able to shadow the EA and student for the morning and quickly identified the piece we were missing. Once Barb explained it, everything made so much sense, but we weren't getting to that answer on our own. Barb also showed us some tracking methods that would be more efficient for our team.